(1) effects on the fetus: if pregnant women infected with HSV after induced viremia, first can infect the fetus through the placenta, fetal
(1) effects on the fetus: if pregnant women infected with HSV after induced viremia, first can infect the fetus through the placenta, fetal infection may occur in any period of the mother during pregnancy, resulting in intrauterine growth retardation, fetal malformation, abortion, premature birth, and fetal death; there is in childbirth may infect the fetus through the birth canal. Causes of neonatal herpes encephalitis, neonatal mortality, up to 70%- 80%, even if the fetus survived also often suffer from central nervous system sequelae. It is reported that the incidence of neonatal herpes in the United States is 1/1800. Newly pregnant women infected with HSV than previously infected pregnant women are more likely to infect neonatal virus; that is to say, recurrent genital herpes or early pregnancy in pregnant women infected with HSV leading to the risk of neonatal infections is low, which occurs in late pregnancy, especially primary genital herpes 4-6 weeks before delivery, neonatal infection the higher the risk of cesarean section and timely advice given acyclovir prophylaxis.
(2) the impact on mothers: due to weak maternal resistance, can cause disseminated HSV infection, viral pelvic inflammatory disease, viral meningitis and a series of serious complications, but rare. Therefore, pregnant women with genital herpes should be treated as high-risk pregnancy, and pay attention to local skin lesions clean, dry, to prevent secondary bacterial or fungal infection.
Genital herpes (3) may have a close relationship with genital malignancies, it is reported that women suffering from genital herpes cervical cancer risk is higher than the general population of 5-10 times.
(4) because genital herpes leads to the destruction of skin and mucous membrane barrier, patients are more likely to merge with other sexually transmitted diseases such as condyloma acuminatum, syphilis, HIV infection and so on.
(5) in general, the vast majority of herpes virus infection in the presence of latent state, the initial infection of HSV and symptoms are only 10%-20%. In particular, even if the incidence of female patients, due to the location of the secret, even when the symptoms are mild and easy to ignore their patients, so more infectious.
Premature Ejaculation,Tumour,Hypertension,Depression,Tumour,Andrology Diseases,Tumour,Arthritis,Pain,Deaf,。 Cure999
Cure999 @ 2018